TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Prosecutor is ready to take on another term.
Terry Modesitt took the oath of office on Friday.
His deputy prosecuting attorneys were also on hand.
Modesitt was first elected to office in 2007.
He said he thinks the community has faith in his office to do the right thing.
"I'm thankful to God that put me in this position and to get to serve the people of Vigo County for my 4th term now, that's almost unheard of," Modesitt said.
He told us he will keep his office transparent.
- Vigo County prosecutor takes oath for a 4th term
- Virus takes out Vigo County Government computers
- Vigo County takes buses off I-70
- Trump ‘looking forward’ to being questioned under oath
- Long Term Forecasting
- The Vigo County Prosecutor's Office releases its report on a recent police action shooting and standoff.
- Vigo County's prosecutor requests police investigation within his own office after expressing concerns with records
- Former Vigo County Prosecutor's Office employee will face one count of criminal conversion
- Five people in the ring for Vigo County Council seat, caucus set for December 4th
- Racing takes center stage at Vigo County Fair