TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County fall property tax deadline is nearing.
Residents have until November 13, 2017.
Payments can be made at many local banks.
• First Financial Bank
• Old National Bank
• Terre Haute Savings Bank
• First Farmers Bank and Trust
• Fifth Third Bank
Payments made be mailed to the lockbox at Old National Bank through November 13, 2017.
• Old National Lockbox
PO Box 1466
Indianapolis, IN 46206
You can also mail payments directly to the Vigo County Treasuer's Office.
• Vigo County Treasurer
191 Oak Street
Terre Haute, IN 47807
You can also pay online. There may be a fee involved with the online payment service.
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- The Vigo County property tax deadline is Thursday
- Vigo County sends property tax bills to landowners
- Almost 2,000 Vigo County residents file for property tax appeal
- Answers to your property tax assessment questions
- 'What are our actions we can take legally?' Businesses feeling the sting of Vigo County property tax assessments
- Vigo County leaders discuss proposed food and beverage tax
- Vote on Vigo County tax; new jail in mind
- Deadline to redeem unclaimed $1 million lottery ticket nears
- Shutdown deadline nears; no accord in Trump-Schumer meeting