TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State University proved its demand as a voting center.
Nearly 500 voters in Vigo County used this location.
It's the newest polling site in the county.
This comes after many voiced their concerns to establish a voting center on campus.
Workers say it was one of the busiest primaries they've seen.
The clerk's office says they had a 20 percent voter turnout.
- Vigo County newest voting center was the most used in the primary election
- Vigo County opens additional early voting centers
- Blaze the Arson Dog is Vigo County's newest deputy
- Indiana Primary Election Results
- Candidate removed from Vigo County primary ballot
- Vigo County Electoral Board still finalizing voting center locations
- New early voting centers set to open in Vigo County
- Election board faces issues on voting centers
- Election day voting centers and times
- Early voting begins for Indiana’s May 8 primary election