VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information a court case out of Vigo County.
35-year-old Adam Moore is currently in the Vigo County Jail.
His jury trial was scheduled for Monday, however, a plea agreement was filed before the trial began.
Now, a change of plea hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.
Terre Haute Police say Moore led them on a chase in late August, reaching speeds of 100 miles per hour.
Moore crashed on State Road 63 behind Honey Creek Mall.
According to court documents, Moore faces nine charges, including resisting law enforcement, possession of meth, criminal recklessness, and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Vigo County man files for plea right before jury trial
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County
- Former Clark County AAU director requests jury trial
- Jury delivers verdict in Martin County double murder trial
- After guilty plea, Kessler to return to Vigo County EMA
- Motion filed to add ACLU to Vigo County Jail lawsuit
- Almost 2,000 Vigo County residents file for property tax appeal
- Trial for 2016 murder suspect starting Monday in Vigo County
- VERDICT: Jury makes decision in Franklin Fennell trial
- Effingham school shooting suspect waives right for jury trial