TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A man facing child molesting charges will go to trial in February.
Randy Dean entered a not-guilty plea on Monday morning.
He is accused of fondling and touching a child under the age of 14.
A judge ordered that he have no contact with the victim in this case.
He is set to go to trial on February 25th.
If he is convicted, he could receive two to 12 years of prison time.
- Vigo County man accused of child molestation receives a trial date
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Trial for man arrested for child molesting pushed to December
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Trial moved for Greene County 18-year-old accused of child molesting
- Man accused of setting fire to Community Corrections building receives new trial date
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge