VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County leaders are set to host a public meeting on Wednesday, so you can learn more about the Vigo County Jail.
It happens at 5:30 p.m.
It will be at AMVets 222 in West Terre Haute.
The forum will allow the public to view drawings, renderings, and other materials related to the Vigo County Security Center project.
Following the forum, there will be a question and answer.
No action will be taken at the meeting.
- Vigo County leaders set to hold a public meeting to answer questions about new jail plans
- County leaders unveil plans for new Vigo County Jail
- Leaders to hold mock election at Vigo County Public Library
- First public meeting on Tuesday about Vigo County Jail future
- Vigo County to host public forum on jail plans
- Vigo County leaders set to meet with a federal judge over jail lawsuit
- County leaders, public hears final jail recommendations
- Vigo County Public Library set to hold Halloween costume swap
- Vigo County leaders hold listening session
- Vigo County leaders hold mock election