VIGO COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - News 10 has learned that Vigo County leaders have received a bid for the former International Paper Property.
We told you earlier last week the deadline for proposals to lease the property was Friday.
Commissioner Brad Anderson told News 10 one bid was submitted.
Leaders have been working hard to advertise the property. They hope to see something unique move into the area.
Commissioners will come together this week to take a look at the proposal.
- Vigo County leaders receive one bid for former IP property
- Vigo County awards bid to tear down 10 abandoned properties
- Vigo County leaders approve rezoning for new jail property
- Vigo County residents will soon be receiving property tax bills
- ATV ordinance well-received in Vigo County, leaders say
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- Vigo County Property Tax deadline approaching
- Vigo County leaders hope to close on new jail property soon
- Vigo County leaders hold listening session
- Vigo County leaders hold mock election