VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County leaders are listening to what you have to say about the community.
County commissioner Brendan Kearns has been hosting listening sessions.
They act as a chance for you to talk about what you would like to see happen to improve the community.
On Wednesday, Vigo County School Superintendent Rob Haworth addressed some questions about the school referendum. He reinforced the importance of voting.
"Of all of those that are on there - not just city officials, that one is of particular interest to not just me but the 14,185 students we serve. And all of the teachers, staff, their parents and grandparents," Haworth said.
Election Day is this Tuesday. All eligible Vigo County residents can vote for the school and casino referendum.
- Vigo County leaders hold listening session
- VCSC holds community listening session
- Vigo County leaders hold mock election
- Leaders to hold mock election at Vigo County Public Library
- Vigo County Crisis Intervention team holds training
- Vigo County leaders set to hold a public meeting to answer questions about new jail plans
- Cracker-barrel session Saturday morning at Vigo County Public Library
- Voting bills discussed at second 2019 Vigo County crackerbarrel session
- County leaders unveil plans for new Vigo County Jail
- Leaders in Knox County hold State of the County address