VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County joined the city of Terre Haute along with a host of other local government units that are suing the distributors of opioid drugs.
Terre Haute joined this lawsuit in November of last year.
At that time, only distributors were named as defendants.
Now, the lawsuit includes manufacturers.
That is because Vigo Couty joined this lawsuit, and their complaint includes manufacturers.
Terre Haute can amend its complaint to include manufacturers at any time.
To see a full copy of the complaint, click here.
- Vigo County joins the lawsuit against opioid distributors
- Vigo County Commissioner talks about opioid lawsuit
- Opioid recovery center opens in Vigo County
- Vigo County gets extension in jail lawsuit
- Vigo County Public Library joining the Big Read program
- Vigo County joins in nationwide march to keep families together
- New opioid treatment center to open in Vigo County
- Newly released report highlights opioid issues, solutions for Vigo County
- School lawsuit on agenda for Vigo County School Board
- ACLU lawsuit against Vigo County School Corporation dropped