VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Investigators say a morning house fire is now being ruled suspicious.
Fire crews were called to a house fire in southern Vigo County on Friday morning.
It happened at a vacant house located at 1737 West Rigney Drive.
Investigators told News 10 nobody was living in the home and no utilities were turned on at the time of the fire.
If you have any information on this fire, you are asked to call the state arson hotline.
That number is 812-382-4628.
- Vigo County house fire ruled suspicious
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- Friday morning Lawrenceville fire ruled suspicious
- Officials say electrical problem caused house fire in Vigo County
- Crews respond to house fire in southern Vigo County
- Coffee pot likely to blame for Vigo County house fire
- Vincennes house fire has been ruled accidental
- Suspicious: Officials investigate 8th Avenue fire
- All clear given after suspicious package located at Vigo County Courthouse
- Crews battle fire in eastern Vigo County