TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County has to pay $16,000 for attorney fees in the lawsuit over the county's jail.
According to court documents, the county and lawyers for Jauston Huerta agreed to this amount.
Huerta was an inmate in the Vigo County Jail.
He said he was hurt as a result of conditions at the jail.
That issue was settled earlier this year.
At that time, he asked for attorney fees.
This is only one piece of the jail lawsuit.
The county still has to continue the new jail process and report to a federal judge.
- Vigo County forced to pay $16,000 in attorney fees for Jauston Huerta
- Plaintiff in Vigo County Jail lawsuit files for $35K in attorney fees
- Anonymous donor pays off lunch fees for two Vigo County schools
- DOT drops proposal to force airlines to disclose bag fees
- Deadline to pay property taxes in Vigo County is approaching
- Olney adopts new recycling fee
- Trump forces out Jeff Sessions as US attorney gener
- Top legislators say no forcing out Indiana attorney general
- Brazil residents could be required to pay animal registration fee in 2018
- Valley city waives late utility fees