VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An evacuation at a Vigo County elementary school is now over.
On Monday morning, News 10 received a call about a possible gas leak at Riley Elementary School.
The school moved students out of the building as a precaution.
Officials say a custodian noticed a 'gas' smell outside, and alerted authorities.
The gas company quickly addressed the issue.
- Vigo County elementary school evacuated after possible gas leak
- Knox County gas leak leads to school evacuation
- Gas leak leads to Terre Haute bank evacuation
- Vigo County elementary teachers hold parade of classrooms
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- Crews on the scene of Marathon pipeline gas leak in Clay County
- Crews continue to clean up scene after a natural gas pipeline leak in Clay County
- Most memorable moments for Vigo County schools
- C-SPAN Bus Visits Vigo County Schools
- Vigo County School's backpack program getting revamped