VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An evacuation at a Vigo County elementary school is now over.
On Monday morning, News 10 received a call about a possible gas leak at Riley Elementary School.
The school moved students out of the building as a precaution.
Officials say a custodian noticed a 'gas' smell outside, and alerted authorities.
The gas company quickly addressed the issue.
- Vigo County elementary school evacuated after possible gas leak
- Knox County gas leak leads to school evacuation
- Gas leak leads to Terre Haute bank evacuation
- Vigo County School Corporation learns what caused West Vigo Elementary evacuation
- Sullivan County evacuation quickly called off after crews contain gas leak
- Work wraps up on Vigo Elementary school
- Crawford County, IL Sheriff's Office warns of gas leak
- Students clear to return to West Vigo Elementary classrooms after last month's evacuation
- Gas leak forces parts of Ohio Street to close
- Crews respond to gas leak in West Terre Haute