VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The midterm election results are officially in the books.
Vigo County Election Board members certified election results on Friday morning.
That process involves taking a look at provisional ballots.
People who have questionable eligibility to vote received provisional ballots.
The election board decided which ballots are legal and can be counted.
The county clerk said the votes aren't enough to change any races.
In total, there were 190 provisional ballots, with a majority of them coming from ISU and the library.
To see the official results, click here.
- Vigo County election results officially in the books
- Indiana Primary Election Results
- Campaign 2019 Election Results
- Vigo County School Corporation releases survey results
- How is Vigo County handling election security?
- Vigo County Hosts First Mock Election
- New: Breakdown of survey results for Vigo County Superintendent Search
- Jail study narrows in on results for Vigo County's future
- An adults-only book club? Vigo County Library partners for Books and Brew