TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County YMCA is getting a colorful upgrade.
Members of the Terre Haute South Key Club are painting it.
The Key Club is a service-oriented organization for students.
The Y was looking for volunteers to help and refurbish the building.
18 students volunteered for the project.
Club members say they are thrilled to be a part of it. Each student must serve 40 hours a year in the club.
- Vigo County YMCA receives colorful upgrade
- Two Vigo County buildings set to receive security upgrades
- Valentine's Day run benefits Vigo County YMCA
- Vigo County YMCA celebrates Healthy Kids Day
- Vigo County YMCA hosts member's appreciation event
- Vigo County Juvenile Center getting upgrades
- Allen Memorial Planetarium receives upgrades
- ISU building receives major upgrades
- Vigo County YMCA holds blood drive to help Red Cross
- Efforts continue to reopen YMCA Pool in Vigo County