VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Sheriff's Office says it is dealing with a virus in its computer systems.
According to a release, the sheriff's office computer operating systems were infected with a malware virus over the weekend.
Their IT Department is currently working on fixing the issue.
The release says you may notice a delay in email response from sheriff's office employees.
Sheriff John Plasse said there will be no interruption of law enforcement services.
- Vigo County Sheriff's Office hit with a malware virus
- Vigo County 911 dispatchers continuing operations after malware virus attacks their computer system
- Malware hits South Knox School Corporation
- Vigo County 911 operators remain calm during a malware attack
- No email and significant work delays: Vigo County Government offices crippled with malware attack
- Cyber expert Talks how to avoid malware as Vigo County government offices attacked
- Vigo County Sheriff's Office hiring for deputies
- Virus takes out Vigo County Government computers
- Vigo Co Sheriff's office honors deputies
- Sheriff's Office warning of phone scam circulating in Vigo County