TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County School Board approved a new contract for teachers.
The contract includes a pay raise for all returning teachers.
The corporation will also pay more toward health and dental premiums and the retirement savings plan for the county's educators.
Through this agreement, the school corporation hopes to close the gap between the highest and lowest paid educators.
- Vigo County School Board approves raises for returning teachers
- Vigo County voters approve school corporation referendum
- New contract could mean raises for some Vigo County teachers
- School lawsuit on agenda for Vigo County School Board
- Vigo County School Board passes referendum for school
- Clay County school board approves new track and football turf
- 2020 budget for Vigo County approved
- Vigo County voters approve casino referendum
- ISU approved, Honey Creek Mall added: Election board green lights Vigo County voting locations
- Vigo County Teacher's Association presented a letter on superintendent process to the school board, you can read it here