VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - You have another chance to weigh in on the future of Vigo County parks.
The Vigo Couty Parks and Recreation Department is set to hold another community meeting.
Leaders will be asking for input on the master plan.
The meeting happens on Tuesday from 11:30 a.m. until noon at Hawthorne Park.
Organizers say your opinion is important.
That's because they want to make sure your needs are being met and make sure your money is well spent.
- Vigo County Parks and Rec set to hold Tuesday community meeting
- Familiar face with Vigo County Parks and Rec to resign
- Vigo County leaders set to hold a public meeting to answer questions about new jail plans
- Vigo County Parks Department holds public meeting to discuss the master plan
- Vigo County Green Party holds first meeting of the year
- NAACP holds community meeting to talk inclusion in Vigo County Schools
- Vigo County Health Department set to hold tire amnesty
- Vigo County Public Library set to hold Halloween costume swap
- First public meeting on Tuesday about Vigo County Jail future
- Vigo County commissioners discuss Tiny Homes Tuesday meeting