TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Parks and Recreation Department has money to help build a new county park.
Riverscape in Terre Haute donated $8,000.
It will go toward the building and design of Bicentennial Park.
It is the county's newest park project.
The group's purpose is to help beautify and improve the look of the Banks of the Wabash River.
- Vigo County Parks Department receives $8,000 donation to build new county park
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Vigo County Parks Department Preparing Hiking Trails for Future Park
- Vigo County Parks Department Making Syrup At Prairie Creek Park
- Vigo County Parks Department hopes to hire new staff
- Sullivan County Park and Lake receives big donation
- Vigo County Parks Superintendent announces her resignation
- Vigo County Industrial Park Improvement Plan Announced
- Clay County group receives donation