VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Your input is still needed to complete a new five-year master plan for the Vigo County Parks and Recreation Department.
On Tuesday, park leaders held a second public meeting at Hawthorne Park.
The mission is to gather as many viewpoints from the community as possible about our county parks.
That input will be funneled to county leaders.
The department's current plan ends this year.
The new plan will cover 2020 through 2025.
A third and final community session is scheduled for September 4 at 6:30 p.m. at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
To learn more about the master plan, click here.
- Vigo County Parks Department holds public meeting to discuss the master plan
- Christmas Walk, ATVs, and the Master Plan: Vigo County Parks Department discusses several topics during meeting
- Parks department seeks public input for master plan
- Parks department seeking public input on master plan
- Vigo County Parks hosting public meeting this week
- Vigo County leaders set to hold a public meeting to answer questions about new jail plans
- ISU holds public meeting to discuss tuition hike
- City holds public meeting to discuss the future of Brittlebank Park
- United Way holds meeting to discuss future plans
- VCSC holds meeting to discuss strategic plan for the corporation