VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County's Juvenile Center will soon see some upgrades!
The Vigo County Commissioners approved the motion to proceed Tuesday morning.
The work will be done to update the exterior of the building and it will cost a little more than $81,000.
There's no time frame on this project.
However, now that it's approved they can work to get the materials and begin work soon after.
- Vigo County Juvenile Center getting upgrades
- Vigo County YMCA receives colorful upgrade
- Sheriff: Female juvenile survives suicide attempt at Juvenile Center
- Vigo County teen earns his diploma, while in the Juvenile Center
- Two Vigo County buildings set to receive security upgrades
- Vigo County opens additional early voting centers
- Opioid recovery center opens in Vigo County
- Vigo County Parks board working to give Dewey Point an upgrade
- 'You put him on a task to do something...he's like a bulldog and he gets it done' Norm Loudermilk named new director of Vigo County Juvenile Center
- Vigo County Electoral Board still finalizing voting center locations