VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County's Juvenile Center will soon see some upgrades!
The Vigo County Commissioners approved the motion to proceed Tuesday morning.
The work will be done to update the exterior of the building and it will cost a little more than $81,000.
There's no time frame on this project.
However, now that it's approved they can work to get the materials and begin work soon after.
- Vigo County Juvenile Center getting upgrades
- Two Vigo County buildings set to receive security upgrades
- Vigo County opens additional early voting centers
- Opioid recovery center opens in Vigo County
- Vigo County Parks board working to give Dewey Point an upgrade
- Vigo County Electoral Board still finalizing voting center locations
- New opioid treatment center to open in Vigo County
- Racing takes center stage at Vigo County Fair
- New early voting centers set to open in Vigo County
- Vigo County leaders show support for new History Center