VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An assessment proposal of the Vigo County Jail is due by Friday.
This was the big topic discussed during Tuesday’s Vigo County Commissioners meeting.
The Commissioners say they've made it clear; they want this to be a full criminal justice assessment. We're expecting the proposal be made public once it's complete.
Then the Commissioners will learn more about options like what needs to be done, a cost and a timeline.
The goal after the proposal is submitted on Friday would be to get the proper groups together to evaluate.
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Vigo County Jail assessment could be done by Friday
- Dates scheduled for RJS to tour the Vigo County Jail for assessment
- Vigo County's assessor speaks out after high assessments
- Study underway at the Vigo County Jail
- Vigo County gets extension in jail lawsuit
- Update on new Vigo County jail location
- Deadline placed for Vigo County Jail update
- Next step for the Vigo County jail