VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The spring months bring a greater chance of rain...and that means it is time to start thinking about standing water.
Standing water is a prime breeding ground for mosquitos.
Tires are a frequent place where you would find standing water.
That's why the Vigo County Health Department is holding Tire Amnesty Month.
The department will help you get rid of those tires.
It starts on April 1st and runs through May 8th.
To learn more, call 812-234-9181.
To use the service, you must show proof of Vigo County residency.
- Vigo County Health Department to hold Tire Amnesty month
- Vigo County Health Department set to hold tire amnesty
- Health department offers tire amnesty program to combat mosquitoes
- Vigo County Health Department Protects Against West Nile Virus
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period
- Indiana traffic fine amnesty program under consideration
- Indiana Passes Traffic Amnesty Program for 2020
- Vigo County Highway Department Prepares for Winter
- Auction supports various Vigo County departments
- Vigo County leaders hold listening session