TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Green Party met Saturday afternoon.
All to kick off the new year.
Today they discussed new officers, and they're working to find new opportunities to educate people about the green party.
Members say the party is an alternative to current parties.
"Trying to offer an alternative to the Democrats, the Republicans, and all the stagnation that we have in this community and in the state," said Sarah Dillon, Vigo County Green Party coordinator.
The group says they are working to find new members, and they look forward to being involved in the community.
- Vigo County Green Party holds first meeting of the year
- Both parties involved in federal lawsuit against Vigo County Jail to meet on Monday
- Vigo County leaders hold listening session
- Vigo County leaders hold mock election
- Vigo County Crisis Intervention team holds training
- Greene County Election Results
- Vigo County Parks Department holds public meeting to discuss the master plan
- Vigo County leaders set to hold a public meeting to answer questions about new jail plans
- NAACP holds community meeting to talk inclusion in Vigo County Schools
- Vigo County Parks and Rec set to hold Tuesday community meeting