VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
A banner now hangs inside the Vigo County Courthouse.
According to CODA, nearly 2,500 people sought legal help for domestic violence in Vigo County within the past year.
And within that same time-frame, more than 200 people have been served through its residential shelter.
If you or someone you know needs help, call CODA at 812-232-1736.
- Vigo County Courthouse banner marks Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Banner drops for CODA at Vigo County Courthouse
- HVAC Issues close Vigo County Courthouse Early
- Vigo County courthouse murals reflect 200 years of county history
- Heather Locklear arrested for alleged domestic violence
- Domestic Violence shelter recovering after shut down
- Frat collects toys for domestic violence victims
- Novemeber becomes Alpha-1 awareness month
- Moms Demand Action urges change outside Vigo County Courthouse
- Truman House holds Friday fundraiser at the Vigo County Courthouse