TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - At Tuesday night's Vigo County Council meeting, members discussed the budget for 2019.
News 10 spoke with Vigo County Council member Jim Mann.
Mann says the council passed an overall budget of more than $55 million.
Leaders were able to fund the budget without any change in services.
He said coming up with a budget takes a lot of time and teamwork.
Leaders still have to present a salary ordinance.
That meeting is set to take place in October.
- Vigo County Council passes $55 million budget
- Vincennes passes city budget
- Terre Haute City Council approves $93 million budget
- Sullivan County Council votes to cut the county budget
- Vigo County 4-H Council craft bazaar helps fund member scholarships
- Retired long-time Vigo County Deputy passes away
- Congress votes to reopen government, passes budget deal
- VU secures $2.5 million from state budget committee
- Indiana AG Hill asks for $5 million budget increase
- Vigo County beach to close