TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - At Tuesday night's Vigo County Council meeting, members discussed the budget for 2019.
News 10 spoke with Vigo County Council member Jim Mann.
Mann says the council passed an overall budget of more than $55 million.
Leaders were able to fund the budget without any change in services.
He said coming up with a budget takes a lot of time and teamwork.
Leaders still have to present a salary ordinance.
That meeting is set to take place in October.
- Vigo County Council passes $55 million budget
- Vigo County Council discusses 2020 budget
- Vincennes passes city budget
- Terre Haute City Council approves $93 million budget
- 2020 budget for Vigo County approved
- Vigo County School Corp. Proposes 2020 Budget
- Knox County council passes jail tax
- Vigo County Council gears up for 2020
- Sullivan County Council votes to cut the county budget
- Details on proposed budget cuts for Vigo County School corporation