TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - At Tuesday night's Vigo County Council meeting, members discussed the budget for 2019.
News 10 spoke with Vigo County Council member Jim Mann.
Mann says the council passed an overall budget of more than $55 million.
Leaders were able to fund the budget without any change in services.
He said coming up with a budget takes a lot of time and teamwork.
Leaders still have to present a salary ordinance.
That meeting is set to take place in October.
- Vigo County Council passes $55 million budget
- Vigo County Council discusses 2020 budget
- Vincennes passes city budget
- Terre Haute City Council approves $93 million budget
- Sullivan County Council votes to cut the county budget
- "This could save us 10 million dollars..." Taxpayers association of Vigo County presents a proposal to the County Council
- Vigo County 4-H Council craft bazaar helps fund member scholarships
- Vigo county council takes next steps towards a new jail
- Vigo County School Board passes referendum for school
- Retired long-time Vigo County Deputy passes away