VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - You can expect to hear plans for a public meeting regarding the Vigo County Jail very soon!
That's according to Vigo County Commissioners.
RJS Justice Services has completed their jail assessment. Right now the company is gathering the information from their visits.
They will turn that information into a presentation and it will showcase what needs to be done to fix the jail overcrowding issues.
Commissioners say the public will be invited to learn more.
Once we receive the details on when and where this meeting will be News 10 will let you know!
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment
- Vigo Commissioners, Citizens' group agree on special needs assessment
- Vigo County Jail assessment could be done by Friday
- County commissioners approved preliminary design for new Vigo County jail
- Vigo County Commissioners speak out again on future jail location
- Vigo County Commissioners approve jail design, $101,000 per inmate
- Vigo County Jail project takes center stage at commissioner meeting
- Vigo County commissioners approve bids for new jail project
- Vigo County Commissioners select a location for new Vigo County Jail