VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Commissioners have passed a new ordinance concerning public swimming pools.
Under the new ordinance, pools will have to get a permit from the Vigo County Health Department.
The health department will inspect the pool at least four times a year.
If the pool fails to meet requirements, closures could be possible.
- Vigo County Commissioners pass ordinance involving public pools
- Knox County commissioners pass interlocal agreement 2-1
- Vigo County Commissioner talks about opioid lawsuit
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Commissioners appoint new Vigo County 911 Director
- Former Vigo County commissioner behind bars...again
- Olney passes Solar Farm ordinance
- County commissioners approved preliminary design for new Vigo County jail
- Olney passes ordinance on 5G coverage
- Clay County Commissioner's pass resolution to allow partnership with VaxCare