VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County Commissioners say they support a plan to help pay for a new convention center in Terre Haute.
On Tuesday morning, commissioners approved a formal letter of support.
It deals with the interlocal agreement with the Capital Improvement Board.
It would allow the city, county, and the Convention and Visitors Bureau to help pay for the project over time.
All of the groups have pledged millions of dollars to pay for the center.
- Commissioners approve formal letter in support of a plan to pay for new convention center
- Commissioners approve funding for convention center
- City council approves convention center funding plan
- Group working to save convention center plans at Hulman Center
- County leaders approve Interlocal Agreement to fund new convention center
- Convention center plans available for viewing at open house
- Construction company selection for convention center project
- CIB meets to discuss convention center design
- One step closer to a Convention Center
- Copper Bar set to close for renovations as plans move forward for new convention center