VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - More than 26,000 kids in the Hoosier state needed an advocate in 2018.
That's where the CASA program stepped in.
CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate, and they help children as they are going through the court system.
There is a major need for more help for the program.
To learn how you can lend a hand, click here.
- Vigo County CASA hosts celebration
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County CASA hosts trunk or treat
- Big donation to help Vigo County CASA
- Christmas in July continues for Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County CASA hosts trunk or treat event
- International Paper donates $1,000 to Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County CASA in need of more help
- Vigo County CASA partners with GT Pie for fundraising campaign
- CASA Gala honors volunteers