TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Children in Vigo County got to enjoy all the treats of a Halloween celebration...without any of the tricks.
They were able to go to a community trunk or treat on Monday night.
CASA, or Court Appointed Special Advocates hosted the event.
People who attended got hot dogs, popcorn, and of course...a lot of candy.
The best part was it was all free.
CASA workers say it was a great way to be involved in the community.
Several of the trunks at the event belonged to Vigo County workers and CASA volunteers.
- Vigo County CASA hosts trunk or treat event
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Big donation to help Vigo County CASA
- Christmas in July continues for Vigo County CASA
- International Paper donates $1,000 to Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County public library hosts literacy fair
- ISU hosts Earth Day events
- Vigo County road crews getting set for winter weather event
- National Day of Prayer events held in Vigo County
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County