VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County Court Appointed Advocates, or CASA, serves more than 900 children right now, and hundreds more still need help.
Volunteers are constantly working to fix this.
That's why the organization is saying thanks to its staff and volunteers.
On Thursday, CASA held its annual celebration.
They are celebrating 30 years of work with their volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer, click here.
- Vigo County CASA hosts celebration
- Vigo County CASA hosts trunk or treat
- Vigo County CASA hosts trunk or treat event
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Big donation to help Vigo County CASA
- Christmas in July continues for Vigo County CASA
- International Paper donates $1,000 to Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County CASA in need of more help
- Vigo County CASA partners with GT Pie for fundraising campaign
- Vigo County YMCA celebrates Healthy Kids Day