VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County students are learning about the environment and how to take better care of it.
5th-grade students from all of the county's schools took part in a conservation day.
The fairgrounds became their classroom as they learned about animals.
Activities reflected some of their class lessons.
The Vigo County Soil and Water Conservation District put this event together.
Students also had the chance to learn about recycling, water quality, and soil.
- Vigo County 5th graders learn how to better take care of the environment in field trip
- Local 5th grader raises money to help kids battling cancer
- Sullivan County deputy saves 5th grader while working as resource officer
- 4th graders at Dixie Bee Elementary School learn trade skills
- Beekeeping 101: many learn how to relieve stress and save the environment
- Mobile field trip brings STEM education to Terre Haute students
- Vigo County kids learn about science while celebrating Halloween
- Could E-Learning Days replace snow days in Vigo County?
- Students take advantage of Vigo County summer learning program
- We're learning more about Vigo County School's Referendum