TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Spring has officially sprung, and that means it's time for the Vigo County 4-H annual craft bazaar.
Saturday morning, more than sixty vendors participated in the event.
The community was invited to check out all the handmade items.
One member says it's a great way to get your small business up and running.
"I think it's a great experience. It's a way to get your name out there if you have a small business, or if you like to sell on the side," said Tabby Carroll, 4-H educator and vendor.
Profits from the bazaar will go to fund scholarships for 4-H members.
The group holds two bazaar events per year.
- Vigo County 4-H Council craft bazaar helps fund member scholarships
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- Craft fundraiser helps Harrison College scholarship
- Vigo County Council approves funds to hire 24 new jail staff members
- 4-H members learn how to care for llamas, alpacas
- Local 4-H members spend the day shadowing vets
- Tri Kappa hosts annual Christmas bazaar
- Vigo County YMCA hosts member's appreciation event
- Clay County 4-H hosts fundraiser dinner