VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Prosecutor has waived a 17-year-old to adult court.
Davis Atterson of Shepherdsville will return to court on Friday morning.
That is when he will formally be charged with rape, criminal confinement, and domestic battery.
Deputies received the call back on September 9th.
News 10 is withholding specific details from this case to protect the alleged victim's identity.
Atterson is held on a $75,000 bond.
- Vigo County 17-year-old waived to adult court for rape charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Clay County teen's case moved to adult court
- One adult, two minors arrested for series of Vigo County car break-ins
- Vigo County kids learn what it's like to be an adult
- Grant helps Vigo County Veterans Court remain operational
- Vigo County leaders talk jail conditions in federal court
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Effingham school shooting suspect waives right for jury trial