VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Prosecutor has waived a 17-year-old to adult court.
Davis Atterson of Shepherdsville will return to court on Friday morning.
That is when he will formally be charged with rape, criminal confinement, and domestic battery.
Deputies received the call back on September 9th.
News 10 is withholding specific details from this case to protect the alleged victim's identity.
Atterson is held on a $75,000 bond.
- Vigo County 17-year-old waived to adult court for rape charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Indiana woman charged with strangling stepdaughter waives counsel
- Clay County teen's case moved to adult court
- Valley city waives late utility fees
- Police in Greene County search for missing 17-year-old
- Services set for 17-year-old Madi Moore
- One adult, two minors arrested for series of Vigo County car break-ins
- Vigo County kids learn what it's like to be an adult
- An adults-only book club? Vigo County Library partners for Books and Brew