VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Heavy showers moved through the Wabash Valley Saturday. As of Sunday, at least one road in Vigo County has been closed by officials.
The Vigo County Highway Department reports that Robertson Street from Hayne Road to Davis Avenue is closed due to high water.
If more closures happen in the county, there is a resource available to view road alerts such as closures and high water.
To view those alerts, visit: https://vigoin.wthgis.com/
- View Vigo County roads closed by high water
- Tool to view Vigo County road closures
- Vigo County road closed starting next week
- Vigo County beach to close
- One hospitalized after Vigo County water rescue
- HVAC Issues close Vigo County Courthouse Early
- Another store closes in Vigo County
- Road improvements up ahead for Vigo County
- Off-road vehicles are now allowed on Vigo County roads
- Three Vigo County high schools honored