TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Prom is normally a memorable time for high school students and one local teen is sharing her fun with people all around the country.
18-year-old DaLivian Dorsey is a student at Terre Haute South Vigo High School. She attended Terre Haute North's prom in April. Her parents encouraged her to give them some poses before heading off to the dance in a limo and she didn't disappoint.
Her sassy strutting for the camera was posted on Facebook earlier this month. It's been viewed more than one million times by people near and far. Her family was surprised to watch the video go viral. Her grandmother says "Livi" has Down Syndrome and is a local celebrity who loves to have fun. Her prom date, a friend from church, watched as she took the spotlight.
- Video of local teen posing before prom goes viral
- Space heaters pose fire risks
- Police: Baby in viral video was smoking marijuana
- 200 honored at Night to Shine Prom
- Space heaters could pose a fire risk
- Synthetic Cannabinoids pose great health risks
- Kentucky man's video goes viral after he uses Walmart intercom to ask for help
- Video of little boy helping elderly woman struggling to walk up steps goes viral
- Mom organizes prom dress giveaway in honor of late son
- CDC: Drug-resistant ‘nightmare bacteria’ pose growing threat