VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have identified the victim of a Thursday night stabbing in southeastern Vigo County.
Police responded to a home on State Road 159 and Hunter Street in Blackhawk at around 8:00.
Sheriff Greg Ewing told us the stabbing was the result of an argument between two men.
One of those men was the stabbing victim, 44-year-old, Bradley Lawson.
Lawson died in the ambulance on the way to Regional Hospital.
Early Friday morning, police arrested 35-year-old Ashley Alan Richey on charges of voluntary manslaughter.
He will be in court on Wednesday.
- Victim and suspect of deadly stabbing identified
- Victim in deadly fire identified
- Coroner identifies victim of Meridian Tower fire
- Officials working to identify fatal crash victim
- Victim identified in Clay County fatal crash
- Authorities identified teenage victim in fatal crash
- Officials seeking help in identifying suspect
- Suspect in Paris High School threat identified
- Police name victims in deadly Coles County crash
- Victim from N. 18th Street shooting in Terre Haute identified