Veterans Day Parade in Terre Haute at 9 a.m.
The following streets will be closed on November 11th from 8:45 a.m. until Noon for the Veterans Day Parade: - 4th Street from Chestnut to Wabash - Wabash from 4th to 12th - 12th from Wabash to Mulberry
Indiana State University Veterans Day Program at 11 a.m.
The 2017 Veterans Day Program will be held on Friday, November 10 at 11am in Dede 1. If you have questions about the Veterans Day program, please contact Jennifer Christian at Jennifer.email@example.com.
The following Greene County organizations will host special Veterans Day programs:
• The Linton-Stockton High School Student Council will host local veterans for a Veterans Day program.
Beginning at 9:30 a.m. in the concession area of the high school gym, veterans are invited to a reception in their honor, with a ceremony to follow at 10 a.m. in the high school gym.
All area veterans are welcome to attend the reception, and everyone is welcome to the 10 a.m. ceremony.
• At Eastern Greene Elementary, the community Veterans Day program will be held in the elementary school gym at 9:45 a.m. Community members are very welcome to stop for refreshments in the new cafeteria prior to the program.
• At Eastern Greene Middle School 2 p.m., the student council will present a brief Veteran’s Day program and the choir will sing. Principal Patrick Ault said any Veterans who can attend will enjoy reserved front-row seating at the event.
- Veterans Day in the Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley schools pay tribute to veterans
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Wabash valley resident raises money for veterans memorial
- Wabash Valley Veteran chosen for Honor 200 award
- Wabash Valley Organizations bring awareness to Military Veteran Suicides
- Ride To Remember honors local veterans in the Wabash Valley
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley