VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vermillion County woman is accused of making unauthorized charges on her grandmother's credit card.
34-year-old Ashlie Turchi turned herself in to authorities after a warrant was issued for her arrest. That warrant stems from two charges of exploitation of a dependent.
According to court documents, Turchi made at least $17,000 in purchases from credit cards belonging to her grandmother. Police say it happened between June and December of 2014.
Turchi has since bonded out of jail and her next court date is set for Jan. 8.
- Vermillion County woman arrested for fraudulent credit card charges
- Vermillion County woman accused of charging $17K on grandma's credit card appears in court
- Police identify woman accused of using stolen credit card
- UPDATE: Suspected credit card thief caught
- Crime Stoppers: The stolen credit card information
- Greene County Sheriff's Dept. investigating credit card fraud
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Indiana sees drop in fraudulent tax returns
- Vermillion Co. Deputies arrest man on trespassing and drug charges