VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vermillion County school health aide is facing theft charges after she is accused of stealing medicine from a student.
Indiana State Police says 40-year-old Lydia Stevens, from Terre Haute, took prescription medication from a Van Duyn Elementary School student.
She was charged with two counts of theft and possession of a controlled substance.
- Vermillion County school health aide arrested, accused of stealing prescription medication from an elementary student
- Art Class returns for North Vermillion Elementary students
- Illinois man behind bars, accused of stealing from his former boss in Vermillion County
- New Illinois law allows medical marijuana pain prescriptions
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County fair activities underway
- Man arrested, accused of stealing McDormand’s Oscar trophy