VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vermillion County man is in jail after police say he was dealing meth.
Joshua Washington, of Hillsdale, was arrested late Friday night.
According to Vermillion County Sheriff Mike Phelps, Washington was taken into custody without incident.
There were warrants out for Washington’s arrest.
Investigators say Washington is facing three felony counts for possession and dealing meth. He is being held in the Vermillion County jail.
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County man arrested on home improvement fraud
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County fair activities underway
- Four-month-long investigation wraps in Daviess County with man behind bars on meth dealing charges
- Vermillion Co. Deputies arrest man on trespassing and drug charges