VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The cause of a Vermillion County fire last week has been ruled as undetermined, due to the intensiveness of the fire.
That's according to the St. Bernice Volunteer Fire Department.
The fire happened early Friday morning at a two-story building on 3040 West Broadway in St. Bernice.
No injuries were reported in the blaze.
- Vermillion County fire cause ruled undetermined
- Sullivan diner fire cause ruled undetermined
- Parke County fire ruled undetermined - but not suspicious
- Cause of West Terre Haute house fire ruled undetermined
- Cause of West Union fire that hurt four ruled undetermined
- Friday night Rockville fire cause still undetermined
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Car catches fire in Vermillion County
- Crews fight semi fire in Vermillion County
- Crews fight fire in northern Vermillion County