VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vermillion County bridge will be down to one lane for a construction project.
Starting on April 1st, the Indiana Department of Transportation will start lane restrictions on the State Road 163 Bridge over the Wabash River.
That bridge is just east of Clinton.
INDOT says the lane will be controlled by a traffic signal with work expected to last until November 14th.
- Crews start construction on Vermillion County bridge
- Vermillion County bridge will be down to one lane for construction work
- Construction company approved to start work on Cook Bridge in Vigo County
- INDOT announces construction on US 41 bridge
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County fair activities underway
- Construction continues on $4.5 million gym at South Vermillion
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- Work on hold for Cook Road Bridge