VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vermillion County is taking a step back and looking at the aftermath of flooding issues.
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security and FEMA are assessing flood damages.
A team went from county to county, looking at the damages to public areas.
These are only municipally owned properties.
The group is not looking at personal problems in their search.
The Vermillion County Emergency Management Director says the county is seeing a lot of road damage.
So far, the county is looking at more than $200,000 in damage, and that number could still increase.
- Vermillion County assessing flood damage, so far totaling over $200,000
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Vermillion County on the list for federal flood assistance request
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment
- Vigo County Commissioners report jail assessment completed
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County fair activities underway
- 'We were astounded...' Damage from the massive sinkhole is still being assessed
- People are assessing storm damage after severe weather blew through the Wabash Valley