VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have information for you on a scam out of Vermillion county, Indiana.
A deputy with the sheriff's office is looking for people who may have been targeted in a home improvement scam.
Several homes were damaged in a storm that hit in May of last year.
According to the sheriff's office, several residents may have been scammed by Damage Solutions, LLC. and owner Blake Copeland.
Residents paid for services that were never rendered.
If this has happened to you, you are asked to contact the sheriff's office to file a report.
- Vermillion County Sheriff's Office looking for people targeted in home improvement scam
- Vermillion County man arrested on home improvement fraud
- Vigo County Sheriff's Office warns of scam targeting families of inmates
- New scam targets Netflix customers
- Vermillion County Sheriff's Office gearing up for new stop sticks
- Vermillion County leaders work to improve the county's emergency services
- Sheriff's Office warning of phone scam circulating in Vigo County
- Vigo County Sheriff's Office warns of attempted scam
- Parke County Sheriff's Office warns of scam attempt
- Vigo County Sheriff's Office warns about 'Price is Right' scam