LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A verdict has been reached in the trial of Andrew damron.
Damron was found guilty of four of the five charges against him.
Linton police arrested Damron for the murder of Scott White.
White was stabbed to death in November of 2018.
Linton police chief Troy Jerrell said Damron and White knew each other.
- Verdict reached in murder trial
- Jury delivers verdict in Martin County double murder trial
- VERDICT: Jury makes decision in Franklin Fennell trial
- Jury reaches verdict in trial for man investigators say set fire to Vigo County Community Corrections building
- Verdict reached for Terre Haute man accused of impersonating a police officer
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Franklin Fennell has filed to appeal his verdict and sentence
- Trump boasts of economic gains on eve of impeachment verdict
- Olney murder trial pushed back until next year
- New trial date for man arrested on murder charge