PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Investigators have ruled a Parke County fire last week as undetermined.
The fire happened on Friday night in Paradise Bay. That is near Bellmore.
According to the Parke County Sheriff's Office, investigators took a statement from someone saying it was possibly arson. Over the course of the investigation, they learned that was not the case.
We were told the family that lived in the house lost everything in the fire.
While the cause was ruled undetermined, Parke County Sheriff Justin Cole says there didn't appear to be anything suspicious.
- Parke County fire ruled undetermined - but not suspicious
- Vermillion County fire cause ruled undetermined
- Sullivan diner fire cause ruled undetermined
- Vigo County house fire ruled suspicious
- Cause of West Terre Haute house fire ruled undetermined
- Cause of West Union fire that hurt four ruled undetermined
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- Friday morning Lawrenceville fire ruled suspicious
- Friday night Rockville fire cause still undetermined
- Rules for parks staying open