VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Vincennes University teamed up with the American Red Cross.
The two-day event wrapped up on Wednesday.
Their goal was to get 100 pints of blood.
They ended up only raising 80 pints of blood, but that is enough to save 249 lives.
- VU falls short with blood drive goals, but still has enough to save 249 lives
- Indiana falling short on 2 workforce development goals
- Remembering a loved one while saving lives; blood drive works to honor Garrett Sands
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- Local church hosting blood drive
- Salvation Army short of goal, you can still help
- ISU group holds Friday morning blood drive
- ISU hosts Red Cross blood drive
- Short timeline for fall color viewing
- Illinois fairgrounds foundation falling short in fundraising