INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTTV) – Vice President Mike Pence will return to Indiana for the Christmas weekend, our CBS affiliate in Indianapolis reports.
A spokesperson for his office confirmed the Vice President and former governor will be in the Hoosier State from Dec. 23-26.
Specific travel plans haven’t been released, but Pence will spend part of that time in Brown County with family.
No public appearances have been scheduled at this time.
He was last in Indiana in October for a celebration of his son’s marriage.
- VP Mike Pence to return to Indiana for Christmas weekend
- VP Pence’s brother Greg wins Indiana House seat
- VP Mike Pence to attend tax event in Indianapolis next week
- Mike Pence's plan to outlast Trump
- Indiana man allegedly claimed he worked for Pence security
- Pence prominent in Indiana GOP primary races for US House
- Christmas trees after Christmas
- Christmas walk
- Indiana lawmakers returning for possibly contentious session
- Indiana sees drop in fraudulent tax returns