TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One of the best places to work in Indiana is right here in Terre Haute!
Congratulations are in order for the Visiting Nurses Association and Hospice of the Wabash Valley.
VNA has made the list in the Indiana Chamber's Medium Category for best places to work.
The actual rankings within that list haven’t happened yet. The Indiana Chamber says that info will be released April 30th.
The scores are based on employer and employee feedback through surveys.
- VNA Hospice of the Wabash Valley named a 'best place to work'
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley held Annual Holiday Celebration
- Wabash Valley school places at Science Bowl
- Hospice center set to open in Terre Haute, first center to provide to the Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley to hold 32nd Annual Tulip Bouquet Fundraiser
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley holds its 32nd Annual Tulip Bouquet Fundraiser
- Flu restrictions in place at Wabash Valley hospital
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley